STUDIO MANAGER / FULL CHARGE BOOKKEEPER
The primary responsibility of the Studio Manager/Full Charge Bookkeeper is to ensure the smooth flow of operations and accounting within the office.
- Responsible for all accounting functions within the company, and company’s adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Responsible for company’s adherence to all city, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all accounting for company is accurate and posted to accounting system in a timely manner.
- Provide reporting on company performance, including billable vs. non billable time, and cash flow position.
- Responsible for ordering office supplies, ensuring proper functioning of equipment, installation of software, and interfacing with vendors to ensure the proper functioning of computers, printers, and network.
- Ensure all required paperwork is obtained on employees for PR processing, as well as tracking all PTO, health benefits, documentation, and review dates.
- Ensure company has up to date Workers Comp and Liability insurance sufficient to cover company’s risk and minimize liability.
- Ensure Pipedrive (CRM) is kept up to date with any additions and changes including setting up follow up reminders.
- Provide support to management as requested.
- Foster an enthusiastic, creative and pleasant work environment, and shares the responsibility for the Company’s success in reaching its goals.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5-7 years office management / accounting experience.
- Thorough knowledge of, and experience with, automated cost accounting and spreadsheets, ideally having worked with Studio Designer software.
- Experience in managing and doing cost accounting in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, and all matters relating to same, including payroll tax payments and quarterly reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Detailed and results oriented along with working well under tight deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to both give and take coaching and feedback constructively.
Please send cover letter and resume to Mead Quin at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!